Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What I Watch: 2006

I like TV. Have I mentioned that? I mean, I really like TV. A 23 episode season of a good drama contains so many more memorbale moments with well drawn characters and way more emotion than your average two hour blockbuster.

Good TV is not as rare as it used to be. There is some incredibly good stuff going on out there. And I am addicted. Twenty years in the local TV biz may be to blame, but I don't care. I like it.

I probably watch more TV than most folks. Some nights, scheduling it all takes a little 21st century technology. And hence, my viewing schedule:

MONDAY (all times Central)
7p PRISON BREAK - see my recent review
8p HEROES - hoping it's as good as advertised
9p STUDIO 60 - watching it live and in Hi-Def
11p VANISHED (West Coast Tivo)

TUESDAY
7p GILMORE GIRLS
8p STANDOFF
9p HOUSE (TiVo'd at 7p)

WEDNESDAY
7p BONES
8p LOST
9p THE NINE

THURSDAY
7p TIL DEATH - still haven't made up my mind
8p THE O.C. - haven't given up yet
9p ER - not giving up til they do
11p GREY'S ANATOMY (West Coast TiVo)
12a SIX DEGREES (West Coast TiVo - maybe)

FRIDAY
TiVo catch up/Netflix night

SATURDAY
TiVo catch up/Netflix night

SUNDAY
7p SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - High Def!
10p THE SIMPSONS/AMERICAN DAD (TiVo'd at 7)
11p FAMILY GUY/WAR AT HOME (TiVo'd at 8)

No comments: